Monday, October 6, 2008

Time for more info on the Millet clan. Things are going okay. Brenda has joined the mobile set, She is crawling all over the place. There is now a gate on the stairs. She pulled herself up to the couch the other day and I swear she looked at me and said "ha ha" She thinks she is so big.

McNeil is still loving Jr. High and is learning that it is very different from grade school. He has joined the drama club and against doctor's orders is playing football. It is almost over thank goodness! I love to watch him play but I am so afraid he is going to reinjure himself. So far so good.

Brandon is still working lots of hours and coaching football. We have changed vehicles. We are now driving a small mini van. Yeah!

I am babysitting again. I just don't know how to say no. But it is just temporary!? I think.
The kids are cute but they come at 4:30 am. Wow is that early! My house is suffering cause by 2:00 when the kids leave I am done. Hope anyone who reads this is doing well. Love you all!

1 comment:

Kate Karns said...

Ha Ha Ha. Mac is a drama kid. (Evil laughter fills screen and Kate can't continue.)