Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I have to say I am very excited to write this, "The football season is over!" The team was 0 and 6 but they learned a lot and had a good time for the most part. They went to the playoffs because there were only four teams. They lost their game but it was the best game they had al season. They held the other team to one touchdown. They played hard and McNeil had 11 tackles. He did Awesome and his foot is still in one piece. It was fun for Kaleb, Colton, and Mac to play on the same team. The only thing left is the Pro-Bowl and then we will never have to deal with the NYFL again. Next year we will be in a different league. It was fun to watch the boys learn and progress. They got started as a team about a month after the other teams so they did not get near as much practice time with each other. But they did well considering.

I just got onto facebook and I am not really sure what I am supposed to do there. But I guess I can send messages to people. I wish I was more computer savvy. I am slowly learning. It would help if our pc was not slower than tar.

Looking forward to winter at least for now. I know I will get sick of it quickly but I can't wait for the snow to cover up my brown grass and kill my weeds. It is always nice to start with fresh green weeds in the spring.

Love to all who read this.

P.S. I am sure glad that Kaitlyn and Kincade are ok!

No comments: