Wednesday, October 29, 2008


I survived watching Brenda learn to crawl it was a sad day but we got through it. But now she is begining to stand up in the middle of the floor and can also climb up the stairs from the laundry room to the family room. That is a long way. Wahhh! She is changing way to fast. She loves it. Everytime she does something new she just looks at you and grins as if to say ha ha! She is so dang cute.


Saturday we went with Audrey, Jennie, Becky and family to the Young Living Farm. Some kind of fall festival. It was fun. It really hit me that McNeil is becoming a teenager. Wow I could have left him in the car and he would have had just as much fun. It was fun to spend time with everyone though. I did get to take some cute pictures of McNeil and Brenda by this little stream. I will try to down load one if I can.


Tah Tah

No comments: