Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We are getting ready to embark on a new and terrifying adventure. As of July 31st Brandon's job of 13 years will be gone. The business he worked for is closing its doors. Brandon will be taking over part of the company and starting his own business. I am terrified. It is really our best option but it is very scary. I can bearly keep our personal life above water I am not sure how we are going to manage a business. We go back and forth, feeling excited one minute and completly terrified the next. I have been praying for a long time for and answer to our financial situation. I am not sure how this is an answer to my prayers yet but I am looking forward to finding out. I think!

I am not sure I like adventure!

1 comment:

bonfufu said...

ok, so i seriously thought I commented on this topic before.....was it on fb? I feel lame since losing my job 3 weeks ago. almost like loosing my mind a bit you know? lol
miss you love you
Good luck!!