Thursday, June 11, 2009
















Just came back from a great trip to Las Vegas. We were lucky enough to attend my twin neices graduation from highschool. We went with my parents. We were able to stay in a very nice hotel thanks to my very generous sister Stephanie. My Brother Jerry made us some great mexican food and took us out on his boat. We were able to see Hoover Dam from the back side and see the construction of the new bridge. We got to see some Mountain Sheep on the rocks around Lake Mead. It was cool. I have never seen anything like that in the wild before, only at the zoo. got some great pictures. We took Brenda with us and she had a great time. She loved to stand and look out the window of our hotel and watch the planes. They flew over about every 5 minutes. She stood there for hours. She also really liked the pool. She never wanted to get out of the water. She really liked chasing down the pidgeons and calling them ducks.












It was so fun to see my family. Went to a great Luau at Bonnie and Eddie's after the Graduation. Bonnie had a great spread. I really hated to leave yesterday. McNeil was not able to go with us. He left yesterday morning for a scout trip to Yellowstone. He had to leave before we would get back so he stayed with his Aunt Jennie and Uncle Jeff. I hope he has a great time on his trip we sure have missed him. I don't like to be away from my children for very long. It was a great trip for us but Ron got sick on Monday night and was sick until we left Wednesday morning. It was scary to see him so sick. We thought we would be visiting the hospital. Luckily we did not have to. I hope my family in Vegas know that I love them and was so glad to get to spend some time with them.

1 comment:

bonfufu said...

we love you too! Thanks so much for coming and being a part of the graduation!
Love the picture of the dam and bridge! I haven't seen the bridge construction in about 18 months! I know, I'm a local. lol
We hope to visit for a few days before Dee leaves in September. Will keep you informed!