Sunday, December 7, 2008

Well she is off. Brenda has reached her next mile stone. WALKING! It is so fun to watch her learn and hard at the same time. I do not want her to grow up so fast. She is also learning the art of tantrum throwing. Now that is something I could do without. She is happy most of the time but man take something a way that she wants and look out. The little angel quickly turns to not quite an angel. I sure do love my kids. They are both awesome. McNeil is so loving towards his sister. I love to watch him play with her. He is pretty good at putting her to sleep also. Thanks Mac!

Christmas is fast approaching and I have not started to shop. I am waiting for Bonus time. I hope everyone has a good Christmas Season. I know things are tough all over for lots of people. I know if we stop and think about why we have this holiday it will be a lot happier and easier to get through. It is all about The Love.

Merry Christmas to all those I love and everyone else too!

No comments: