Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is only 9 days away. I love Christmas time. I have Christmas music on all the time. McNeil thinks I am obsessed. He thinks I listen to way to much and that the Christmas movies from my childhood are lame. I guess they are kind of corny. But they remind of good times with my family. I love to watch them and think of days gone by. Man I sound old! I am excited for Brenda's first Christmas. She has no idea what is coming but it is still going to be fun watching her try to unwrap gifts. It is practice for her birthday coming up in January. Waaaah! I can't believe that she is turning one already. It has been a quick year.

I just want to say Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!

Remember to reason for the season!!

1 comment:

Lemme said...

merry christmas to you too!!! i love and miss you!!