Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey, today is July 31st. I wish there was something more to write about but our life is pretty boring. Things don't change much. Except Brenda changes daily. She learns something new everyday she is so cute. If you growl at her she will growl back at you. She is a genius I tell ya!

Cant' wait for the next brilliant thing she does. McNeil is pretty smart too. Today He learned that if you spit into the airconditioner it will blow your spit back at you. He also learned how to clean the carpet. School really needs to start. Man I have brilliant kids! All kidding aside a love my kids with all my heart and I am so grateful to have them. I thank Heavenly Father everyday for them.

2 comments:

Melisa said...

this is Kristopher I had to log in to my mothers account becuase you won't let me in here aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's not fair

bonfufu said...

Sorry I am a blog slacker! Wow it's almost been a month since you posted this!
School starts Monday in Vegas 8/25/08. Cant wait to see you guys in September!
Love you! Miss you!