Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The year is 2008

This is the beginning of the Millet family blog. I have never done this before so bear with me.
We sure got a surprise last May when I thought I was getting sick from a medication I was taking for my back . On a whim I decided to buy a pregnancy test at the dollar store. Knowing full well that it was going to be negative. When it came out positive my first thought was well it came from the dollar store it probably is not accurate. I called Brandon and he advised me to go and purchase a "real one". Two more positives and a doctor visit later I still was not convinced. I kept waiting to wake up. But on January 8, we added a special little girl to our family. Brenda June Millet. We are so glad that she is here. Her older brother McNeil thinks that she is pretty neat. She really likes him too! It has been interesting getting back into the baby thing after 12 years but not as hard as I thought it would be. Brandon is still working in the garage door business and I am still at home wishing I could find a job I can do at home. We are all doing great!

1 comment:

bonfufu said...

Welcome to the blog world! There are a few of us here already. I'm not as on the ball as Karissa is with it.
It's great to see the new happenings of everyone and pictures.
Love you, miss you! See you for sure in September!